The trail to Morro Boa Vista is little known and dazzling. The 14km trail (round trip) overlooks the mountains with different shades of green and full of evergreens scattered through the countryside. Along the trail, we have a privileged and intriguing view of the rock formations of Pico da Serra Negra, Pedra do Sino, and the famous Agulhas Negras, located in the Itatiaia National Park.
The trail, although long, is quiet, with a drop of 350 meters. Ideal for those starting trekking.
• physics: easy-moderate
• technique: easy
The weather in Serra da Mantiqueira is unstable. As it is a higher region, it is usually cooler in the morning and at night, and warmer in the afternoon.
The best time is in the mountain season, from April to October when rainfall is practically scarce.
In order to make the trip to Itamonte worthwhile and take advantage of the undisputed beauty of the PNI, we recommend that you close the package for at least two days:
• Day 1: Arrival and overnight in Itamonte-MG
• Day 2: 14km trail, starting near Pousada dos Lobos, to the summit. Return after a brief snack and photos.
• Day 3: reserved for the second attraction defined for the trip. Return from the park planned for the end of the afternoon.
• Internal transfers from arrival to accommodation (up to 8 clients)
• GPS tracker with the daily transmission of geographic positioning
• Adventure insurance
• LATITUDE51 dry fit and UV shirt
• Professional guide with deep experience in trekking and outdoor activities in remote areas, available 24 hours a day
• Accommodation with breakfast
• Meals besides breakfast, trail snacks, and drinks
• Transport to the place of accommodation
• Individual equipment
• Personal documents
• 20-liter cargo bag
• 1-liter canteen
• Waterproof Windbreak/Anorak
• Trail boot
• Second skin
• Dryfit shirts
• Medium Fleece
• Trekking pants
• Waterproof pants
• Trekking socks
• Medium gloves
• Sun and lip protection
• Hygiene equipment
• Quick-drying towel
• Headlamp (extra batteries)
• Plastic or waterproof bag
• Personal medications
• Remedies and first aid